In celebration of The Dark Knight Rises coming to Blu-ray in just over one month, Warner Bros. is hitting the road with the collection of Batmobiles. The first stop on this new tour is Dallas, Texas this weekend. Here are the details.
The Batmobile Tour-Seven unique vehicles from the Batman franchise
Saturday, October 27-11:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday, October 28-10:00AM – Half Time
Cowboys Stadium in Arlington
Saturday – Outside the Miller Lite Club (Inside the Stadium along the Self Guided Tour Route-Public: Must purchase a Tour Ticket or Rally Day ticket to see
Sunday – East Plaza and West Plaza
For the first time in Batman franchise history, witness six Batmobiles and the Bat-Pod as they embark on a tour of sporting events across America prior to the December 4th home entertainment release of The Dark Knight Rises, the final film in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy.
The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Combo Pack includes “The Batmobile” documentary, an hour-long in-depth look into every aspect of the most awe-inspiring weapon in Batman’s arsenal. Journey through the birth and evolution of this technological marvel and cultural icon.
The following vehicles will be on display:
• Batman television series and Batman, The Movie (1966) – driven by Adam West
• Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992) – driven by Michael Keaton
• Batman Forever (1995) – driven by Val Kilmer
• Batman & Robin (1997) – driven by George Clooney
• Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Dark Knight Rises (2012) – Black Tumbler, Camouflage Tumbler, Bat-Pod – driven by Christian Bale
The next stop on the tour will be the LSU vs. Alabama game at LSU Stadium in Baton Rouge on Saturday, 11/3 and the New Orleans Saints vs. the Philadelphia Eagles at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Monday, 11/5.
Posted by Dustin Fritschel