Warner Bros. has announced a number of events pertaining to the Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham that will take place at this year's Comic Con International. Here is a breakdown of all of the events.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Panel – Join us in Room 6BCF at the San Diego Convention Center and meet the creators and voice actors of the game on Sunday, July 27 at 1:00 p.m., featuring TT Games Game Director Arthur Parsons, Executive Producer Phill Ring, as well as several members of the stellar voice cast, many of whom are reprising their roles in the famous LEGO Batman videogame franchise, including:
• Troy Baker (Batman: Arkham Origins)
• Travis Willingham (LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite)
• Laura Bailey (Batman: Arkham Origins)
• Dee Bradley Baker (Phineas and Ferb)
• Josh Keaton (Green Lantern: The Animated Series)
• Scott Porter (Hart of Dixie)
• And a special guest – the one and only Adam West!
Talent Poster Signings – Stop by the DC Comics booth (#1915) after the panel at 2:30 p.m. to get your memorabilia signed by Troy Baker, Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, Dee Bradley Baker, Josh Keaton and Scott Porter.
Live Demo and Hands-On – The game will be playable at the LEGO booth, DC Comics booth and the Microsoft Gaming Lounge located at The Hyatt (#100). See a live demo of the game from TT Games Game Director Arthur Parsons.
• DC Comics booth (#1915): Thursday – Saturday, from 1:00 to 1:15 p.m.
• LEGO booth (#2829): Thursday – Sunday, from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is set to release this year.
Posted by Dustin Fritschel