From Warner Bros.:
WARNER BROS. CONSUMER PRODUCTS DESCENDS ON
COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO
Licensees Debut New Product and Giveaways at San Diego Comic-Con
Inspired by the DC Comics Universe, and Much More…
Burbank, Calif., July 23, 2014 – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is soaring into Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC) 2014, alongside a host of licensing partners, with exclusive products that bring to life some of DC Comics’ favorite Super Heroes and Super-Villains, amongst others. Featuring takeovers and exclusive unveils at the DC Entertainment booth throughout SDCC, WBCP’s licensing partners are armed and ready to share the newest products, spanning such categories as toys, collectibles and apparel, with legions of fans.
“San Diego Comic-Con is the ultimate forum for fans to come face-to-face with the properties and collectibles they love, so WBCP is thrilled to work with its many licensing partners to share exclusive new products at DC Entertainment’s booth this year,” said Brad Globe, President of Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “By working with a host of licensees, WBCP is able to offer fans at the show a chance to take home more than just memories.”
Debuting new products and product lines from licensees such as Eaglemoss, Black Milk, Hot Topic and Schleich, DC Entertainment’s booth (#1915) on the show floor will be a highly sought-after destination for fan boys and girls alike. Among the special reveals that will have SDCC goers buzzing:
• Thursday, Eaglemoss will offer a glimpse into how they created their Batmobile series, while also introducing new products.
• Friday, Black Milk will thrill fans with their DC Comics collection and bring news that is sure to delight its fashion-forward fan base.
• On Saturday, Hot Topic will parade a line of Harley Quinn models through the show floor to the DC Entertainment booth where they will introduce fans to Bioworld’s all-new lifestyle collection called Harleen, launching exclusively at Hot Topic, in a fashion show that can’t be missed. During the show, all Harley Quinn cos-players at SDCC will be invited to the DC Entertainment booth to join in on the fun.
• Sunday will see Schleich premiere their first-ever DC Comics line that will have fans buzzing around the convention.
During each of these exciting presentations, occurring each day at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., fans will have the chance to win great prizes by having their badges scanned at the DC Entertainment booth.
Additionally, a number of other WBCP partners will be showcasing exclusive products at this year’s show. Some of these exclusives include, but are not limited to:
• Bif Bang Pow! – Booth 2343 (Entertainment Earth) – Mike Tyson Mysteries Mike Tyson with Boxing Gloves 8-Inch Action Figure; The Big Bang Theory: Howard in Jester Costume 8-Inch Action Figure, Leonard in Knight Costume 8-Inch Action Figure, Raj in Gentleman’s Costume 8-Inch Action Figure, Sheldon Hawkman 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure and Sheldon in Monk Costume 8-Inch Action Figure
• Bioworld – Booth 2314 (Graphitti Designs) – Harley Quinn Crossbody Purse
• Funko – Booth 5337 – Deathstroke Unmasked POP-Fun Vinyl Figure; FUNKO X TT Gold POP Batmobile; FUNKO X TT Sunrise Batman
• Hallmark – Booth 2913-H – Batman: Arkham City Keepsake Ornament
• Kotobukiya – Booth 2601 – First Appearance Batman by Bob Kane Limited Edition ARTFX+ Statue
• Mattel – Booth 3029 – Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile; DC Comics Total Heroes Ultra Cyborg; DC Universe Classics Doomsday
• Moebius Models – Booth 2946 – Man of Steel Superman 1/8 Scale Prefinished Resin Model; Man of Steel General Zod 1/8 Scale Prefinished Resin Model
• Monogram – Booth 3645 – Harley Quinn and The Joker Resin Bank Set; DC Comics Resin Paperweight 4-Piece Set
• NECA – Booth 3145 – DC Comics Scalers 2-Pack: Black and White Batman and The Joker; DC Comics Heroclix: Black Lantern Anti-Monitor; DC Comics Heroclix: Black Lantern Resurrection Man
• Quantum Mechanix – Booth 3249 – DC Comics Bombshells High-Flyers Poster Bundle
• Rubie’s Costume Co. – Booth 2314 (Graphitti Designs) – The Joker: Death of the Family Mask
• Square Enix – Booth 3829 – Batman™: Arkham Origins Play Arts Kai Batman Limited Color Version
• Tonner Doll – Booth 4149 – The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper Special Edition; Vintage Wonder Woman
• Toynami – Booth 3229 – 10” Vinyl UNKL DC Comics Batman
• Trend Setters – Booth 4734 – DC Comics Bombshells Harley Quinn Morphing Mug
• USAopoly – Booth 4545 (Warner Bros.) – Soft Kitty Limited Edition Monopoly: The Big Bang Theory Game Edition Token
• Weta Workshop – Booth 3613 – The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies – Smaug Scale T-shirt
• Yamato USA Inc. – Booth 4934 – Fantasy Figure Gallery DC Comics Collection: Catwoman 1/6 Resin Statue
Long-time WBCP partner The LEGO Group will have a strong presence at the show with DC Comics and The Hobbit Trilogy-themed exclusives and booth features. UglyDoll will also have a vibrant DC Comics presence with DC Comics-themed exclusives and booth.
Additional WBCP partners showcasing exclusive new product at this year’s convention include TriForce, Lionel, S&A Partners, Factory Entertainment, Comic Images, Vanderstelt Studios and many more still to be announced. Fans definitely will not want to miss all the great offerings in store.
Posted by Dustin Fritschel