This years biggest Comic event is just weeks away, and now Warner Brothers have released information regarding their DC panel at San Diego Comic-Con.
“On Saturday, July 23, beginning at 11:30 a.m., Warner Bros. will showcase several of its most-anticipated upcoming feature releases in its Hall H presentation, headed up by master of ceremonies Conan O’Brien:
- “Wonder Woman” stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins.
- “Suicide Squad” stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, Adam Beach and Karen Fukuhara, along with writer/director David Ayer.
- Director Chris McKay and star Will Arnett from “The LEGO Batman Movie.”
Also on Saturday, convention floor activities include:
- In the DC Booth: “Suicide Squad” and “Wonder Woman” talent signings and costume displays; lifesized LEGO Batman character.
- In the LEGO® Booth: “The LEGO Batman Movie” talent signings and Selfie Booth; “building zone” activation for fans to help LEGO Master Builders build life-sized LEGO Batman, Batgirl and Joker from “The LEGO Batman Movie.””
It would be very surprising if Zack Snyder and the stars of next years Justice League no showed. DC needs as much good will as it can muster, so a first image of the whole team and maybe the scene showed during the recent set visit in London might wet the appetite for 2017’s Team Up.
Are you going to Comic-Con this year? What are you hoping to see most? Let us know below.