From Design by Humans:
Design By Humans is looking for several artistic Humans to design epic t-shirts, inspired by the upcoming, highly anticipated film The Dark Knight Rises, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.
This exclusive contest is your rare opportunity to produce artwork for one of the most renowned movie entities on the planet and have a chance to get your design seen by the Art Department at Warner Bros. and The Dark Knight Rises filmmakers.
From the top 10 finalists selected, the top 3 winners will be chosen by The Dark Knight Rises Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan and Producer Emma Thomas. Collectively, finalists will have the opportunity to win up to $12,500 in prize money for their winning t-shirt design, with the top prize being $3,500. The contest starts now and we will be accepting submissions until April 11th at midnight. The contest is free to enter, but you must follow the guidelines and accept the terms below.
1. If the logo is to be used, artist must use the official Bat emblem from The Dark Knight Rises as provided in this link.
2. Interpretations of The Dark Knight Rises versions of Batman, Catwoman, Bane and other Batman elements are allowed.
3. Two-Face, The Joker or Scarecrow are not allowed and will be rejected.
4. All submissions are reviewed by Design By Humans and Warner Bros.
5. Read the DBH submission Terms of Service at the Design by Humans site.
March 19, 2012-Official The Dark Knight Rises contest begins
April 11, 2012 – Midnight PST-Submission ends
April 22, 2012 – Midnight PST-Online voting ends
April 30, 2012-Top 5 Winners Countdown Begins
Posted by Dustin Fritschel