The latest statue offering from Prime 1 Studio is now available for pre-order. Based on the Batman: Damned storyline, this one-third scale statue showcases the Dark Knight in a grimacing pose. Standing thirty inches tall, it includes a wired cape, along with multiple hands and heads to swap out for various poses. The Deluxe Version of the statue is limited to only three hundred pieces and includes an extra head and an extra hand, as well as an art print by Lee Bermejo. The standard version will be priced at $1049 while the deluxe version will be $1,199. It is set to ship between September and November 2020. You can pre-order the statue by heading over to Prime 1 Studio’s site now.
Museum Masterline Batman (Comics) Batman Damned (Concept Design by Lee Bermejo)
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Batman Damned Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Batman Damned design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Bermejo featuring Joker holding a gun.
The Regular version of Batman Damned Statue includes in total of two alternate Portraits and one Head Stand.
The Batman Damned statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 30 inches tall and it is a must-have for all Batman fans. This will be the best statue to add in your collection with the MMDC-35: The Joker Statue!
– Statue Size approximately 30 inches tall [H:76.1cm W:44.6cm D:50.9cm]
– Poseable Fabric Cape
– One (1) designed theme base
– Two (2) alternate Portraits (Regular & Damaged Expression)
– Two (2) interchangeable left-hand holding two small Batarangs and a Grapple Gun
– Two (2) alternate Portraits (Horror & Grin) – DX Version
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding a Batarang – DX Version
– One (1) Bonus A4 Size Art Print Hand-Signed by Lee Bermejo – DX Version