PureArts has released details for their latest prop replica which features Batman’s cowl from Batman (1989) in a life-sized scale. The new replica was created by using 3D scans of the original cowl and stands over twenty-one inches tall. The cowl stand doubles as a miniature Gotham City mayoral house statue and the cowl has a removable emblem. If you order directly through the PureArts website, there is an exclusive edition (limited to 800) that includes a Batarang replica with a display base. It is priced starting at $799 and is expected to ship between April and June 2023. You can preorder the replica at Sideshow Collectibles.
PureArts Batman (1989) Limited Edition Replica Cowl
“I’m not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.” – Batman
Above Gotham City looms its greatest Super Hero: Batman™. Rich playboy & philanthropist by day and defender of the city by night, Batman™ is revitalized with the PureArts Batman™ 1:1 Cowl Replica!
Using 3D scans of the original prop from the 1989 Tim Burton film and owned by PureArts, our Batman™ 1:1 Cowl Replica is carefully crafted for a realistic recreation of Batman™’s Cowl. With a miniature Gotham City mayoral house statue and removable emblem, this first collectible in our Batman™ line has it all!
The Exclusive Edition, available only on PureArts.com, also includes a Batarang replica with a display base.
- Movie-accurate sculpt of Batman’s Cowl based on 3D scans of original movie prop
- Material: Poly-hybrid mixed media for accurate prop textures and feel
- Miniature Gotham City mayoral house statue base
- Removable magnetic Batman™ emblem
- PureArts.com Exclusive Edition includes a Batarang replica with a display base.
- Licensed by Warner Bros. Consumer Products
- Estimated Delivery Date: Q2 2023
- Edition Size: 800 Exclusive Editions, 1989 Standard Editions