XM Studios has released details for their latest Samurai Series statue, which features Harley Quinn in cold-cast porcelain in a one-fourth scale. It measures about 17.75″ and features three interchangeable heads and light-up headlights and lanterns. It is priced at about $1,000 and with the statue being made-to-order. You can preorder now over at XM Studios.
Harley Quinn-Samurai Series Statue
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Harley Quinn! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.
The Harley Quinn Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Playful and crazy Harley perched on a bright pink scooter, with her signature mallet modified into a Kendama (a traditional Japanese toy) inspired weapon with a spiked ball.
- Harley’s look is inspired by elements from Bosozoku, Harajuku and Geisha culture.
- Three (3) Head sculpts – 1 featuring Geisha-inspired hairstyle with dynamites as her hair accessories, 1 with Harley wearing a Kabuto-inspired Helmet, 1 featuring a playful braided hairstyle
- Little elements included in the design of the scooter as a nod towards her spunky style, her beloved hyenas, crackers and giggles and her puddin’, The Joker.
- Light up headlights and lantern
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO